Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Viva la Verve! May Week 3 -- My Heart Belongs to You!

Probably not, bahah! I've been around, and stamping, just too lazy to blog, lol! Well I have a couple Verve cards to share today! The first one is for the Week 3 VLV sketch Challenge hosted by Amy Scheffer! Amy came up with a really fun sketch...

Here's my card using stamps from Love Notes!


I wanted to use the Classy Label and Jotted Heart dies on this card and also wanted to make a semi-"masculine" card to send to Billy in the desert! He knows how much I love my buttons and bows on my cards (he remarks all the time how they look the same because they all have the same stuff on them, lol! And then he he opens the card and always says "why don't you have anything on the inside?" DOH!) so he won't mind or be surprised at my feminized masculine card:) Hey, it's blue! Gimme a break. ;)
Come play along in this week's sketch HERE!


My next card is for this month's SFYTT sketch! I used Verve's Stamp of the Month, "Dare to Be" and "Many Blessings"

I just LOOOVE these MME papers! I can't stop playing with them, lol! I haven't inked up my Dare to Be or Many Blessings stamps in quite awhile so I thought this sketch would be a perfect time:)  If you haven't played in the SFYTT sketch yet this month (or ever) make sure to stop by Jen's blog to see the details! 

Dare to be is only 4.50 this month!!! Seriously, that's a GREAT DEAL on this set, there are great sentiments you can use for every day!! 


Thanks so much for visiting, I'll be back in a day or so with more:)


2 comments:

Pam Speidel said...

Such spectacular creations Amber! Love them both! and I'll head on over to VERVE and check out the special! :)

Dawn Easton said...

Fantastic cards girl! Thanks for the reminder, I haven't done the SFYTT yet this month....or I don't think I have....hmmmm! Best get on it, eh?