Thursday, May 5, 2011

Release Day at Taylored Expressions!

Hello there! I'm so excited that I finally get to share my first card as the May/June guest designer at TE! You've probably been following along in the Sneak Peeks the DT has been preparing, some amazing designers! All the stamps are now available, and you know how Taylor loves to add fun embellishments and paper pads to the store too, you just never know what you're going to find in there! Go HERE to see what's new!

Here's my card using the new "Welcome Little One"

I pulled out my April 2011 Key Ingredients kit again and used some papers, the red ribbon, pearls, and flowers from the kit on this card. I love how perfectly everything coordinates, you don't even have to try, lol! I cut a piece of cream cardstock with my Reverse Wonky Rectangles nesties and stamped the "Sweet Baby" and "Girl" in Rich Cocoa ink. I colored the "baby" in with my B000 Copic marker and inked most of the edges with Tea Stain distress ink. I wanted to add a little extra something to this card, so I added Gold Ice Stickles on the designs of the patterned paper. I tell you that really adds alot and doesn't take much time at all! It looks much better IRL, trust me, lol! You also may recognize the layout of this card, it's the current TESC #137 on Splitcoast! You still have time to play along, you have until May 12th. Click HERE to see the challenge thread and details.

Hop on over to Taylor's blog and see the full set reveals and links to the rest of the design team! Happy shopping:)

10 comments:

Niki Estes said...

Just beautiful, Amber! I love the colors, paper, sketch, flowers, everything!

Karen Giron said...

So beautiful!! I really like the row of flowers and the sponging on the scallops - just gorgeous!! So glad to have you stamping with us!!

Jen Shults said...

this is beautiful amber! i love the cream paper with the blue and the red and those gorgeous flower. this is truly stunning!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

This is just so so pretty and sweet. Perfect card for a baby girl! Great layout too! :-)

Karen Motz said...

Totally stunning Amber!! This is perfectly girlie!!!

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous, Amber! LOVE those little roses, all those scallops and the sparkles! Just a beautiful card!

Shirley said...

How beautiful and what a keepsake for a baby album too! Love that lace, pearls, and the stickles too, of course!

Geri said...

Everything is absolutely lovely. I especially like the flowers!

Melissa Sauls said...

Oh goodness this is postively GORGEOUS!!!! I love the papers you chose and love even more the gold stickles you added!!!