Monday, January 31, 2011

SCRSC #28 and a FUN announcement!

Hey there my friends! Hopefully no one is annoyed with me this week, I've been chatty and have a post up every day if not TWICE a day! Today is one such day I'll have TWO posts up, so thanks for being so understanding:)


My SUPER FUN announcement is that I'm the February Guest Designer for Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps!! w000000000000t! I really love Sparkles stamps, they're so fun to color and the illustrations themselves are just adorable:)

Every Tuesday there is a challenge loaded on the SCRS blog and today's challenge is "It's a Girl Thing"! Just make your card GIRLY! This should seriously be the easiest of all challenges for most of us, what's not to love about girling a card up? Ribbon, bling, buttons, flowers, etc...NO LIMITS when it comes to girlie:)
Here's my card using the super fun Celebrating Chloe!!


Totally girly! I stamped Chloe in Tuxedo Black ink on Neenah cardstock and colored her to match these LUSCIOUS papers by Prima called Annalee... 


I finished it off by sewing it on a piece of pink cardstock and adding some pink ribbon!

Want to play along? Create YOUR "It's a Girl Thing" card and upload it on the SCRS blog HERE!

Here are the design team blogs, you definitely want to see what they've come up with for this challenge!

and Sparkle Smith (Owner)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Amber! Love your card! So sweet!

Unknown said...

Love everything about this card, Amber! Super sweet coloring, colors.. SO girly and I just love it!!

Thanks SO much for joining us this month!

Marjorie said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is lovely and that ribbon wrapped around is such a perfect touch!

pat said...

Congrats!! I love these stamps too!! Your card is GORGEOUS!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card!