Friday, January 21, 2011

Viva la Verve! January Week 4-Be Mine


Good morning! A quick fly-by post from me, I'm deep in a book and had to poke my head out long enough to get my VLV card up! Sankari is our hostess this month and came up with a SUPER fabulous sketch!


I used papers from the Bittersweet collection by Basic Grey (OMG I am SO loving this paper pack!) and stamps from Swirling Hearts! 


Using my Vintage Oval die, I cut the frame and then stamped the coordinating frame stamp from Swirling Hearts in Onyx Black in (Versafine). 


I used lots of my favorite silver pearls, I think they add SO much to a card! I need more, lol!

Come play with us in the Verve forums HERE! Verve Stamps are NOT required to play so we welcome ANY and ALL! See you over there;)

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Gorgeous girl! Wow! Love all those pearls! Beautiful card!

Marisa said...

Love the gold and black, Amber! Great use of Sankiri's sketch. Fun new look to your blog too :)

Maureen said...

ack!!! I love the black ink on kraft!!! And I would love those papers too if they were in my studio...just got the echo park be mine line...need to cut into it this weekend :) hugs :)

Shannan Teubner said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this, Amber!!

Amy said...

So pretty Amber!

Janie Printz said...

Such a beautiful card Amber. Love your work & your wonderful coloring of the Anyas.
Hugs, Janie