Monday, April 6, 2015

Reverse Confetti Countdown to Confetti Day 2

Hello and welcome to day 2 of our Countdown to Confetti! I'm not going to lie, I'm most excited about the stamps released today, they are seriously BOMB!!!!!!!!!!



First up is the amazing new Color Me Happy!!


If you love paint, watercolor, or just an artsy looking card, this is the set for you!! With several paint swooshes, ink splatters, and a couple fabulous sentiments, you're going to love this set!

I created this super fun quartet of ombre notecards. These colors just make me HAPPY!



This set also has a coordinating Confetti Cut, it's called Hello and matches this stamped "Hello" sentiment! It's the perfect size to accent your cards.

Okay, last project up today is an Art Journal spread I created using a couple quotes from the new Shine from Within stamp set.


Oh how much fun did I have making these pages??? *sigh* I do love my art journal, and anytime I can use my Reverse Confetti stamps in my art journal is a HUGE bonus:) I started out by creating my background with Dina Wakely's paints and some stencils, I drew the flowers, and then cut apart the stamped sentiment and glued it down.These pages probably took me less than an hour both together, it 

That's all I have to share today, but I hope you were inspired by these arty projects today and that you find a little time to create something today! Now hop on over to the RC Blog and see what else we have in store for you! Thanks so much for visiting, see you again tomorrow :)

 





16 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Great cards and art journal pages. The cards are so fun and colourful (which I love!) And the art journal is fabulous!

Kathy said...

Great card set...first time I've seen your art journal. It's wonderful and trimming the sentiment to use is very cool.

~amy~ said...

Amber, such awesome projects! Love your card set, they are perfect! Your Art Journal pages...LOVE.

Unknown said...

These are fabulous. Love the cards and journal pages.

Kari V. said...

I love these sentiments!! Your projects are just awesome!!

Michele K. Henderson said...

All the fresh color in all your projects just looks so amazing! Very pretty and warm!

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the assembly-line style of the cards. So fast and so pretty.
The flowers in your journal are colored so nicely.
thanks for sharing.

brandco2450@gmail.com said...

Fabulous card set and beautiful art journal. Your colouring is perfect.

Brandi R said...

Awesome cards! Love the colors you chose for each of them. The journal pages......so fun and beautiful! ♥

Sue D said...

Great set of colorful cards and journal page.

Mary-Anne V said...

What a fun set of artsy cards.

Betty Sue said...

Your card set rocks! So colorful and fun!

Larissa Heskett said...

OMG OMG OMG!! LOVING The FUN Cards and your Neat Design and Color combos!! The Journal Pages are just AWESOME!! LOVING LOVING LOVING!! ;) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! ;)

BeverlyBL said...

Love your notecard set and your art journal looks very cool.

sabbycat said...

Love your note card set. I think that brush stroke stamp set is amazing and I must have it! Also, your art journal pages are very inspiring!

Katia said...

your cards are so beautiful and amazing!!!