Thursday, April 9, 2015

Have a lovely day!

Hi friends! I'm up today on the Butterfly Reflections Ink Blog, come visit me!!!!!


I used Paper Smooches Blossoming Buds for this cards. I have had this set for awhile and just love it so much! I started by embossing the flower bunches in white embossing powder on a piece of Ranger's Watercolor Paper. Next, I grabbed 3 of my Tombow Watercolor Markers and just scribbled some color on the image. When I applied the wet paint brush, magic happened:) I really really really love watercolors :)


I heat embossed the "lovely" on a strip of vellum and then stamped the rest of the sentiment in Tuxedo Black ink. Using MFT's Speech Bubble die, I cut a curved white panel and stitched a piece of black striped paper just on top of it. The paper is from Avery Elle's Neutral Collection 6x6 paper pad. I added my sentiment panel on foam tape, some black and white twine, some sequins, and that wrapped it up!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today!! 

1 comment:

Maureen said...

so pretty! I just love when you water colour or spray ink!