Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Reverse Confetti: October Release Blog Hop



Hello there! Welcome to RELEASE day at Reverse Confetti! Don't you ADORE the new stamps we're releasing this month? Jen's releases have been better and better every month, these are such amazing stamps. I had so much fun creating with them, and know you will too! You should have come here from the Reverse Confetti Blog...if you haven't, please do go back and start there so you don't miss any of the hop details!


Today, I have a project to share using the new Hanging Out die! This die will help you create the most adorable door hangers you ever imagined:)



My door hanger is 3.5 x 8.5 inches. I cut the base out of a piece of chipboard to make it a bit sturdier than regular cardstock. The patterned paper is by Simple Stories (I think?), from a couple years back. It's old and I'm trying to use my stash, haha!  I cut the label with my Give Thanks Label die and stamped the sentiment from Give Thanks. The scallops are the largest side of the Double Edge Scalloped Border die.


The leaves are from Michaels from last year, and I used some Walmart sequins and Teresa Collins wood flatbacks. 

Now it's time to hop on over to Jessica's Blog! I can't wait to see what the rest of the team has to share! If you get lost along the way, you can always pop on over to the Reverse Confetti Blog for the entire hop list! Thanks so much for stopping by today, hope you are able to purchase these amazing stamps and dies this month!!




13 comments:

Heather said...

very pretty with the glitter and stitching, awesome sentiment.

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - what a GORGEOUS and welcoming door Amber!!!
LOVE your wreath with its cheery sunflowers :)
LOVE your door hanger with the pretty layers, sparkly leaves and sweet sentiment!!!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE your Sweet Door Tag!! Love the touches of Glitter!! =)

~amy~ said...

I LOVE it!

liz said...

This is so pretty! Just beautiful layering

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful fall door hanger! Love the colors and the glitter! Pretty sentiment too!

Linda Hahn said...

Love your door hanger! I can see this being used for so many holidays!

Catherine said...

What a beautiful door hanger, Amber! I can't even count the number of ideas I have in my head for this door hanger. Great job!

MariLynn said...

Gorgeous door hanger. Love the stitching.

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Simply gorgeous! Love the stitching, too.

Unknown said...

LOVE the patterned paper!!

McStamper said...

Love your beautiful door hanger.

Thordis said...

Love your door hanger! :)