Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thanks Bunches!

Good morning! I have a quick little card to share using Petals n' Posies from Reverse Confetti!


I had actually started this card back when we were just releasing this stamp set, and set it aside because I wasn't feeling it. Yesterday I pulled it back out and was determined to make it work because I love these colors and those giant chevrons :)


I cut a bunch of flowers from the Petals n' Posies Confetti Cuts and then stamped the coordinating Petals n' Posies stamps in different colored inks. I stamped one sentiment and embossed it in white on the black cardstock, and the other sentiment was stamped on a tag cut out with the Tag Me Confetti Cuts. I added some buttons, twine, rhinestones, and a little sewing to finish it off.

That's all I have for today, thanks for stopping by!


No comments: