Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Curtain Call ~ Confetti Crush!

Hi there! I have a fun card to share today, using inspiration from this weeks Curtain Call Challenge! Reverse Confetti is sponsoring this week, and I think you can see why:)


https://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1.0-9/10153026_10203480903732020_65793724_n.jpg

I was really inspired to make some confetti on my card, so here's what I came up with!


I just punched out some circles from different colors of cardstock with some punches and dies. I also snuck a few sequins in as well:) The sentiments are all from Lots to Say by Reverse Confetti. I cut my "Just a Note to Say" stamp into two pieces because I commonly use these in seperate pieces anyway! This way, I was able to bend the to fit the curve of the circles.


Make sure to check out the challenge this week and play along! Thanks for visiting today:)


6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

awesome display of confetti, Amber! thanks so much for playing along with us!

Lisa H. said...

ooooo, This is fab, Amber! love those circles and dots....soooo fun! thanks for playing along with Curtain Call.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is lovely! Great take on the confetti challenge -- I love those different sizes of circles!

~amy~ said...

awesome, love the colors!
Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call - Confetti Crush!

Gayatri said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colours and over lapping circles. Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Florissant Furniture Assembly said...

Great postt thank you