Saturday, December 1, 2012

Sayanora SFYTT

Well it's a sad day in the blogosphere today, we've come to the end of the SFYTT journey. Jen has decided to discontinue the sketch challenges and I'm so sad about it, but completely support and understand her decision! She's kept up these amazing sketches for a few years now and I know it's going to leave a hole in my little heart:) 

Our final sponsor of the year is none other than our home sweet home, Splitcoast Stampers!!
They're offering up a one year membership to the lucky winner this month!
Here's our final sketch:

dec2012sketch

And my sample using a new set from Verve!


I used some paper strips from Crate Papers new line, and the stamp set from Verve is called "Joyous Noel"

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

Guest Designer Tangii Crain
Jen Tapler 
Jodi Collins
Kerry Johnson
Megan Lock
Susan Liles
Tracy Schultz


2 comments:

Shari said...

Such a lovely card and I love the sketch! Sad that it is over...

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Scrumptious, Amber! That diagonal ribbon just sets everything off, beautifully!