Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Hope your Season Sparkles!

Hello! Long time, huh? My mojo took a little vacation and is not playing nice lately! 
I had some time this morning to get into my stamp room and used Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch for my inspiration, as well as my new MFT goodies!!



The sentiment is from the Ala Modes Sparkling Seasons set and then we have the awesome HUGE snowflake die! I added  lots of Crystal Ice Stickles to the snowflake to make it sparkle, because we can't use this sentiment and not have some SPARKLE!;)

The card base is Wild Cherry from MFT and I even used some new pp I got, Sleigh Ride by Crate Paper!

I hope you had a fantastic weekend are looking forward to a short work week and lots of family fun:) 

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Darling! And another stamp I'll have to have, lol.

Elena V. said...

So cute!

Christy Lynn said...

Your card looks beautiful, my friend! Hope your mojo is back to stay :)

Dawn Easton said...

Amber, this is BEAUTIFUL! Now I am wishing I ordered that die....darn....lol