Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sparkle Creations Preview Day 1: Baseball Oliver

Well, it's that time of the month again! No no...don't go there...I only meant that it's time for another Sparkle Creations release!!! Our previews start today and we have a super cute new image to show you!! Meet Baseball Oliver!


Isn't he *precious*???? I gotta say, you will be hard pressed to find cuter "people" images than Aki's SCRS images! I just love them! I think this release is very serendipitous as baseball season has finally arrived! So excited, hubby and I try to catch the games whenever they come on and I'm really looking forward to seeing the DBacks play here in Phoenix!! 


The papers are from MME's Dilly Dally collection! I get all my papers from Eclectic Paperie! They have *the* best customer service, I ordered on Sunday and my goodies were here this morning (Wednesday morning)...gotta love a box full of new MME paper pads *sigh*
I used Sweet Stop Sketch #81, for their 3rd anniversary challenge!

Well, that's it for today! I hope you enjoyed my Baseball Oliver card! Now go see what the rest of my team mates have done with this cutie! 





6 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous card, Oliver looks so cool :)

KanataNewf said...

Fabulous colour choices!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

oh this is adorable, love the sketch and the dp you used with this cute little guy

Dawn said...

So stinkin' cute Amber! This stamp is adorable. Can't wait to get it!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I love those papers with this image--and your coloring is PERFECT! FAB card!

Ashley Newell said...

So cute, Amber! I love the papers you used and the coloring!