Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #123-Tag Time

Hey there! I had a WONDERFUL Saturday fill with Kraftiness, how about you? I made a ton of cards today, but some are for future deadlines, so I'll be posting then eventually, lol! I did make a couple cards just for fun! Including this one for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge, to use a TAG!

This is Lulu from Lulu & Friends! How ADORABLE is she? Look at those knobby knees! SO cute:) I used last weeks' sketch from SCS (#378) for the layout, and stamped a sentiment on a circle punch that I turned into a tag!

I colored Lulu with Copics to match this paper from October Afternoon (Report Card). I did the out of the box technique to cut her out with a rectangle die, while keeping the umbrella out of the die. I really LOVE this card and this stamp set!

2 comments:

Nana Diana said...

Amber, this is just gorgeous!! I love everything about it. Thanks for joining in the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge this week.

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

This is sooooo beautiful...love all the colours your used...especially the colourful rain drops !! Thanks for sharing !!