Tuesday, June 21, 2011

SCRS #48-What's Mew?


OOPSIE! Sorry my card is late--if you've been looking for this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #48! This week, we're using this fun sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches! I was thinking I was posting TOMORROW, lol! My bad:)


It looks a little scary, but that's why these are called CHALLENGES! LOL! Get you out of your comfort zone:) Here's mine using Kitty Cat Josh!


I stamped the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it with Copics to match this paper from MME's Lime Twist collection. The cardstock base is Orange Zest by PTI and the buttons are Hawaiian Shores by PTI. I used an embossing border folder from Cuttlebug on the top portion of the card and then tied some red twine (The Twinery's Maraschino. Pretty cut and dry card from me today:) 
Here are the Copics I used on this image:
Check out the SCRS Blog for the rest of the DT's samples, there are some ADORABLE cards there:) 
Thanks so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SOOO sweet! Love the incorporation of the twine and your take on the sketch-darling!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just precious!