Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Gettin' Sketchy with MFT!

Well, I just love the sketch this week over in the MFT forums! Super fun:) 


I wanted to get my Hot Air Balloon on today so I pulled out "Inspired by Up Up & Away!"



The purple polka dot paper is from Cosmo's Mitten Weather stack and I also used Vintage Cream and Aqua Mist cardstock. I stamped the balloons in Pale Plum ink (SU!) and then cut one out and popped it up on dimensionals. The little heart and tag are from "Notched Tag Die and Stamp Set". I love the size of that tag, it's so cute! I stamped the sentiment from Up Up and Away by first stamping the "take me" and then stamping "away" underneath that, so it would fit. You can also see a bit of the new Double Scallop Die-namics peeking out from behind the circles, isn't that a gorgeous border??? 
I wish this wasn't such a femme card, I'd send it to my husband, lol! As much as he endures my girly cards, this one is too over the top, bahaha! 

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back in a few hours with my Deconstructed Sketch sample!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GASP! That is gorg!

jeanne girl said...

Your card is so soft and pretty!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is stunning!