Monday, February 7, 2011

SCRSC #29-It's a SKETCH!

Hey there everybody! I'm back today with this week's Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Challenge #29! This week, we have a fun sketch!


Here's a larger image of the sketch for you...


And here's my card using the super adorable Cupid Emily!


I'm really bad when coloring with light pinks, I can't seem to find the right combination *if anyone out there has a good one for me, PLEASE let me know, lol!* so I decided to color her more of a grayish purple instead! These are actually more brown I think, but they look purple to me, lol! The important thing is, they worked with my BG Bittersweet papers that I wanted to use again:)


The card base is Innocent Pink by GinaK. Emily was stamped with Tuxedo black ink (Memento) on Neenah cardstock.

Ready for more? Head on over to the SCRS blog and the rest of the DT to see what they did with this sketch:) Thanks for stopping by today!

and Sparkle Smith (Owner)



2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So gorgeous! And my favorite paper pack ever! I tend to use RV10 and RV000 for light pink. But I love the way you colored her!

Unknown said...

This is SO sweet, Amber! I love the colors you used!