Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch: Peace on Earth

Good morning! I'm back today with another card! This one is for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch and the Color Challenge on Splitcoast today!
Karen's sketches are so fun and I've loved them all, but I think this is my new all-time favorite layout. Ever. Seriously SO fun!
That middle pane is going to be REALLY fun to embellish, I can't wait to make another card with this sketch!
Here's my first one, which I really love!
I moved the scalloped edge panel to the top so I could hang my tag from the ribbon!
The paper is from Imaginisce and the fabulous tag stamp, snowflake, and sentiment are from "Glad Tidings" by Verve! That tag isn't hand cut by the way! Last month, Julee introduced DIES to the lineup! I am so crazy happy about this:) The first two dies were this Sweet Scallop Tag die and the Vintage Oval die! 
I tied the bow with my Bow Easy (if you're looking for bow tying tutorials, I've got three on the very bottom of my blog, one of them is on how to use your bow easy to create these fun bows!)

Thanks for stopping by today! Hope your holiday preparations are going smoothly:) Billy and I decided to go out to eat for Christmas dinner since it's just the two of us! No mess, no shopping to do, no stress over burnt turkey, my kinda tradition;)

See ya tomorrow!

4 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

This is GORGEOUS girl! Love the stitching you added to the scalloped panel!

Jen Shults said...

This is beautiful Amber. I love the way you used that tag. Gorgeous!

Maureen said...

Oh, I'm really feeling those big scallops!!! And the "tilted" tag ;) Gorgeous paper...yummy!!!

Marisa said...

Love the snowflake DP and how you layered the snowflakes on the tag. Great use of the sketch and a fabulous card. Have a blessed Christmas (((hugs))).