Tuesday, September 21, 2010

IC250-Terracotta Flowers

Hi there, remember me? I'm Amber! And I've been BAAAAD about updating my blog the past couple weeks, SO SORRY! I have alot of stuff going on at work with getting out of the Air Force, outprocessing, med appts, school, etc...it all piled on at once and didn't leave me much time or mojo for stamping! But I got in my stamp room tonite and didn't come out till I put something together, lol! 

I was looking at the Inspiration Challenge this week on Splitcoast and fell in LOVE with this picture:
I really want that orange bag, and the green one! And the blue one! LOL! As soon as I saw this picture, I really wanted to create a card with a new set by Verve called Dream Big! 

I stamped the flowers from Dream Big in Versamark ink and embossed with white powder. All 3 layers are popped up on dimensionals for some fun! I added some buttons to the flower centers and a couple rows of silver pearls for some bling!

I'll be back tomorrow with a Mojo card! I got one started but I'll have to finish it tomorrow, this girl is TIRED!:)


3 comments:

Marisa said...

Oooh, lovely insp. picture! I'll take any colour but the blue LOL! GREAT use of the picture on your card!! LOVE those Verve flowers and the buttons and bling add so much. Great card!! Best of luck with all the paperwork etc.!! Does that mean you are heading back to the US of A some time soon??

Monique said...

Great card. Love the way you have used the buttons for the middle of the flowers and the sentiment is wonderful!! Hugs

Niki Estes said...

Amber, this is beautiful! I love the color, flowers, buttons, everything!