Thursday, September 9, 2010

Farm Fresh Friday-You MOVE me!

Hey there chickie-poos! This is a SUPER quick post for now because I have to get to work and forgot to schedule this post to go automatically! GRRR! 
Today's Farm Fresh Friday challenge is to incorporate moving parts on your cards! This was tough for me, so I went with a pull out tag on my card:)
I used the ever-so-sweet Irvin Sax! I just love him and his cute saxophone! I used the fabulous new "Wanted" papers by Cosmo Cricket and some Soft Suede cardstock and Irvin was colored in with Copics. 
Here's the tag when it's pulled out!

Okay, sorry I don't have alot of time to chat so make sure to stop by the TGF Blog for challenge details and then check out these fabulous ladies' creations!
Critter Crew:

Farmers:


Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

amber...beautifully done!

Kim said...

So pretty, love the tag and vintage feel!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO cute girlie! LOVE the vintage feel and your coloring is DA BOMB! HUGS!

Jacqueline said...

GORGEOUS! Love your coloring of adorable Irvin! The tag is perfection! Love this hun! :D

Jen Shults said...

This is so so so fantastic Amber. I love the rustic feel of this and that tag is wonderful. Awesome work like always!! :D

Monique said...

How cute!! Love the color choices and your coloring is out of this world gorgeous..Have a great weekend :)

Marlis said...

Hallo Amber, die Karte ist wunderschön gestaltet, und das Motiv ist so süß !!!!
Liebe Grüße Marlis

Niki Estes said...

Ah, that's so cute, Amber!

Crafty Jenn said...

This is gorgeous Amber! Great coloring, and the airbrush added the perfect balance.

<3 Jenn

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Total cuteness! I admire your coloring! Great lil card :)
hugs, margie