Monday, December 28, 2009

*Unity Sneak Peek!*

As you know, January 1st is eeeeeeking it's way around the corner! It'll be here in 4 days!!!!!!!! Hardly seems possible.

Today, the Monday girls are bringing you sneak peeks of the January KOM but I don't have my stamps yet (maybe tomorrow, cross your fingers for me, lol!) so I made something with the December KOM! I think this has been one of my favorites so far:)
I wanted a masculine/simple cards so I chose some different colors for me:)
The card base is black and I also threw in some Smoky Shadow, Soft Stone (both PTI), and this light blue by Coredinations! I kept the embellishments at a minimum,choosing to ONLY go with ribbon:) NO BUTTONS! I know! The flower stamp is from the December KOM and the sentiment is from the November KOM!
Check out what the rest of the super sweet chicks came up with!
Have a fabulous Monday:)

3 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome manly man card. Love the colors, layout and stamps you used. Very inspiring.

Katie Cotton said...

love the card!

slbt17 said...

great card! the December kit did have some neat images.
Thanks!
Sandra