Saturday, December 19, 2009

For the last time in 2009...

VIVA LA VERVE!!!!!!!
This week's sketch challenge is the last for the year *insert sad face here* I figured everyone was going to be spending time with famil the last week of the year so it's an "off" week! SO, that means you have until Friday night, the 26th, to get all of your December Sketches in for the contest! See *THIS* thread for details!
Here's my sample for the sketch:
I'm starting to get worn out on the Christmas cards so I went with a pink card:)
I pulled out an old favorite "Hundred Hearts" (it's on SALE, too!!!) for the sentiment and stamped hearts. Don't you love that heart? The wonky shape is so fun, I think it's my favorite heart stamp:)
The colors I used are Rustic White, Scarlett Jewel, and Pink Pirouette! YUMMY color combo!
Hope you can play with us this week!

One more card I made today, and it's for today's Inspiration Challenge! Anne chose Fabulous Stationary as our Inspiration Site and it's CHOCK FULL of inspiration! I chose THIS card, because as soon as I saw it, the colors SCREAMED at me!
I used PTI's Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, and Spring Moss! Fun color combo, right? I love how cheery it is! I also used "Turning a New Leaf" embossed in white! I layered some buttony flowers on top of the leaves and the sentiment is from Big and Bold Wishes!

Okay, hubby and I are getting ready to watch "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation"! It's a favorite of mine, LOVE this movie!! Hope you have a terriffic weekend chickies! See ya tomorrow!

No comments: