Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Some yellow love!

Okay I'm on a yellow kick today! I've been really loving earthy neutrals lately, and pairing them with yellow and chocolate is just WHAMMO! Total love:)
This first card, I CASE'd Dawn's Blog Hop card seen in this post HERE. I was completely in awe of the layers of the background and had to recreate it. I loved it so much that I needed to use the same colors and stamps, lol! I also added the flower and sentiment from Friends 'til the End.
Don't you LOVE that? I can be arrogant about it because I didn't design it, Dawn did, lmbo! She's a genious and I had so much fun CASE'ing this card of hers!
My next card is for last weeks CPS sketch (CPS125)! I loved the layers and big ole' main panel circle! I also busted out a new SU! set called Herb Expressions. Whatcha think?
The dp is from the Ever After line by Cosmo Cricket (nope, still not out of it, so you'll be seeing more, lol!)
Man, I had fun with this one:) Rustic Cream cardstock, rustic buttons, jute string, it just doesn't get much better than that:D
What kind of yellow love would it be without a pic of my yellow lab? Luke! And I couldn't just post a pic of him, have to put his lil brother in there too, Jesse! Aren't they just the cutest thangs EVAH??? OMG I LOVE THEM!
Hope you're enjoying your day! My week has flown by and the weekend is near, so I'm a happy girl:) See ya tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Gorgeous cards, Amber!!! Herb Expressions is on my wishlist and after seeing this card I MUST have it!! Thanks for enabling!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards, Amber! Your pups are just adorable!

Deb said...

why do the animals always get the best seats in the house?
your cards are great!

Juli said...

your cards are fab! But honestly....the dogs are just great! I am a mom to 6 k9s and i am always gigglin at them when they are sacked out like this....what a hard day of running the fence line...chasing the birds outta the yard and playin ball....what a life....the yellow lab (Luke) in your picture...i just love that he is so sacked out that his paws are just hangin there...love it!