Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Monday.

And what a beautiful Monday it was! Sunny, HOT, and just an all around good day:)
Got some stampin done when I got home from work! TWO cards, woohoo! The first one is for today's Monday Challenge Chicks challenge. Today's theme was simple, BIRTHDAY cards! FUNNY story about this. I have literally HUNDREDS of cards just laying around my scrapbook room (ask christy, she witnessed the blasphemy that is unsent cards!). Mother-in-laws bday on Saturday. So I start thrashing through my card stacks and guess what? I found like THREE bday cards! And they were all "kiddy" and I didn't feel right about sending those! So I finally found one that was good enough but still not ideal. This weeks challenge is just what I needed. I'm only making bday cards this week, obviously I need them, lol!
I used paper from the Citronella pack by K&Co. The flower stamp is from the July KOM by Unity and the sentiment is from On a Pedestal by SU! The card base is Pink Pirouette and the purple is Lovely Lilac by SU! I'm not sure how many of the other girls are able to play today but click on the following links to check em out:)
This next card is for this weeks CAS challenge on Splitcoast: Turqouise, Yellow, and Orange. What a fun color combo huh? It SCREAMS summer time:)
This card was alot of fun to make, sometimes *sometimes* CAS can be fun;)
The stamp set I used is called Beach Days and Sun rays by Unity Stamp Co.
Well I'm off to enjoy the rest of the evening with hubs, have a great Monday!




2 comments:

Michelle said...

HUNDREDs of cards and never the one you need….just like clothes – can have a closet full of stuff and never have anything to wear…or food…pantries and cupboards full of food and the kids say we don’t have anything to eat – LOL I love that purple card the mostest – I’m sure your MIL will too – the lil’ vases are really cute.

Vicki Burns said...

LOVE the birthday card! Your ribbons are always my fave!