Friday, May 15, 2009

Viva la Verve, May Week 3!

It's Week 3 of the May Viva la Verve sketch challenges in the Verve Forums! This weeks twist is to use your FAVORITES! Favorite color combo, favorite embellishments, and favorite Verve stamp set! Here's the sketch:
As always, my sketches are meant as a jumping point, if you can't find a way to add brads or ribbon or the sentiment where I have it placed in the sketch, feel free to move stuff around a bit or not add the brads/ribbon/etc...just try to keep the basic sketch in tact so if I see it in the gallery, I know it's the Viva la Verve sketch! Cool?
Here's my sample:
My Favorites:
Color Combo: Purple, Kraft, and Green!
Embellishments: Brads, Ribbon, Stickles!!
Verve Set: Changes every day but this week it's Floral Symphony!!! Also, I used the set Miracles Blossom...
Come by the Verve Forums to see the challenge details and play along! Can't wait to see YOUR favorites!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Beautiful card, love the flourish in the corner,

Michele Kovack said...

This is gorgeous! I too love that flourish!