Saturday, January 19, 2013

Retro Sketch #47

Hello! I had lots of spare time today, but only managed to create ONE card, pfft! What a wase! Haha! And this was a QUICK one too, because I used the fabulous sketch from Retro Sketches this week!


Here's my card...


I used papers and butterfly stickers from Teresa Collins and the stamp is from the Triple Scoop set from MFT this month! I added some buttons, a banner from Mix and Match banners, and the Medium scalloped edge border, all from MFT!

Thanks for stopping by today, have a great weekend:)

6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love it :) Great color combo too.

gobeagirl said...

Hi Amber. I have been so bad about putting up posts this last few weeks, and I'm sad to say even worse about getting to all my favorite blogs. I think you card is just adorable. I love how you have not only used such a great color combo, but all the patterns together just make this card wonderful... I think I just might have to check out the blog that you got your sketch from and give it a go. Hope the rest of your weekend is a great one. Hugs, Lisa G

Jen Mitchell said...

Butterflies and buttons are two of my favorite things and when you put them together my heart does a little pitter patter! I love your take on the sketch and that little bit of zig zag stitching is terrific! Thanks for joining us at retro sketches!

Ria Montefalcon said...

Hi Amber, got your link thru Retro Sketch challenge. I love how you use all the colors, patterns and shapes. All compliments each other. Nice work.

Chris Dring said...

Fabulous card! Love the colors you chose! TFS!

Laurie said...

Amber this is ADORABLE! I love your design! Those colors are fabulous! Thanks for playing at Retro Sketches!