Tuesday, January 8, 2013

RCC76-Winter Spirit

 

Hello! We have a brand new Ribbon Carousel challenge for you this month and I hope you can play along with us!

This month, we're being inspired by WINTER! I don't know about you, but as soon as Christmas blew by us, I've had Valentine's day on the brain. Well I don't want to wish the cool temps away too fast so I'm glad to get back into the winter stamping:)

If you play along with us this month, you could win a Ribbon Carousel!

Here's my wintery project:)

The stamp is from MFT's 6th Bday Celebration. The snowflake die and Fishtail Banner die are also from MFT. You can't really tell in the picture, but I added some Martha Stewarts tinsel glitter on the snowflake, it's super sparkly! I added some twine to the buttons and wrapped this gorgeous silver cord around the card and tied a bow!

Well that's it from me today, I hope you can play along with us:) I'm sure you've got all your winter stamps/papers still sitting on your desk, don't you?:) Find all the challenge deets HERE! You'll also find a list of all the design team members who have created samples to share with you to get your mojo flowing:)

Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

Kristin said...

This card is so beyond GORGEOUS!!!!! I love each and every element, the colors, the snowflake, the silver cording, staples, EEKKK! Simply gorgeous - a real inspiration.