Sunday, January 13, 2013

Mojo Monday No. 275

I had lots crafty time today so I thought I'd give this week's Mojo Monday sketch a go! I'm coming in JUST under the wire on this sketch, but it's so fabulous I couldn't pass it up!


Here's my card using a bunch of Verve goodies


I just went to town with these Glitz papers and just started piling layers and dies and stamps and twine, and pearls:) SO much fun to just let go and let it happen:)



Verve Stamps products used:
Stamps: Sunny Days (leaves), Borderline (sentiment), Scroll Plain Jane

Thanks for stopping by today! Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is stunning, Amber! Yay for crafty time!

V Marie Creations said...

This is a beautiful card. Thanks for the inspiration.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Holy moly, this is a cool card, Amber! Love, love, love all the patterns and layers. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

Karakristy said...

Great layers and textures. You have such a great eye for colors.:)