Friday, June 22, 2012

Viva la Verve June Week 4 - You make a difference!


It's Viva la Verve day, girls! How about a sketch to start your weekend off on the right foot? Here's our sketch this week from Diva Teresa!


This was such a fun sketch! I hope you can play with us:) Here's my sample!


I used a bunch of different Verve goodies on this card! This is such an unusual color combo for me but I love how it turned out! The sentiment and leaves are from Bloom and Grow. The leaves were cut out with the corresponding "Elegant Leaves" die! This is seriously my favorite die in the world, hehe:) You can also see the grid tag in the background, that stamp and the label stamp are from Tag Time and the coordinating dies are the Tagged Rectangle and Curvy Bookplate dies. 

That's it from me today! Come play with us HERE! It's the last week to get all your June sketches submitted! The grand prize is HUUUGE! $100 gift certificate to the Verve store!! All for playing with your stamps:) Good deal!

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Well, your mojo came running back for this card, Amber. Love hwo you sued the sketch!