Thursday, June 21, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch #57-Grace

Good morning! Are you ready for a sketch to play with today? Well, we just happen to have a new Deconstructed Sketch for ya!

Deconstructed Sketch No. 57

Isn't that a fun sketch? Here's my sample with a new Verve Plain Jane!

I'm not sure why the picture is so grainy, but I had to take it at night, so maybe that's why? Who knows, haha! This is one of the cards I made while cropping with Kim the other day! I used papers from MME, some buttons and ribbon from PTI, and the oval stax from MFT (for the sentiment). As I mentioned, this sentiment is a new Plain Jane from Verve, called Grace!

Well, now you have a project to tackle today! Tame that wild sketch baby! Heehee:)
Check out my lovely teammates and see how they've used this sketch!


Judy Rozema, Guest Designer


3 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous, Amber! i love that we used the same PJ!

Unknown said...

This is so gorgeous Amber.. I LOVE the whole soft, graceful feel you have got going on... Beautiful stuff honey! Xx

Jen Shults said...

Very cool Amber. LOVE that quote and those fabulous papers! Great take on the sketch. :)