Monday, February 21, 2011

SCRSC #31 - Boys Rule & CPS #206

Hey all! It's my last week as the Guest Designer for Sparkle Creations and I wanted to say THANK YOU to the whole team, such a fun group of girls:)


Today's challenge is BOYS RULE so just pull out a boy stamp! Here's my card using Birthday Josh--


Sparkle Creations is also sponsoring this weeks CPS sketch, so this card uses that sketch as well:)
I used papers from the Joy Ride collection by Cosmo Cricket and colored Josh to match:) The sentiment stamp and number die are from PTI!

Well I gotta make this short because I'm in the states and it's 11:00 pm and I'm MAJORLY jet lagging, lol! NEED SLEEP!;) If I'm quiet for the next couple weeks, that's why, not because I'm ignoring you!;)

Take care!

8 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Dawn Easton said...

Totally CUTE!!! Love this fun layout!

Have fun in the States!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is TOTALLY cute!!

Shaela said...

this is SOOOO adorable!! totally awesome card, love the stiching on the 4 :)

Jen Shults said...

This is so fun Amber! I love the colors and the layout is wonderful. You've done a great job with this. Really fabulous!

Marjorie said...

So fun! Love the number background paper behind him!

Alice said...

this is so cool! fabulous coloring. super card, Amber!

Sherry Goodloe said...

Hello Amber - nice to meet you. And Joy was RIGHT! . . . you do a fab-u-lous job of coloring. So happy to be on the Inspiration Emporium team with you :) xo