Monday, February 14, 2011

SCRSC #30 -- Paper Piecing


Hello! I'm a little late with my post again today, BAD AMBER, lol! Today is Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamp challenge day! It's the 30th challenge already! This week, the challenge is PAPER PIECING! I think we can all appreciate paper piecing on those days we just don't feel like coloring:) 
I decided to give my cutie pie Chef Oliver a fashionable jacket!
I used the Marjoline papers by Basic Gray for this card. I love the patterns and thought any chef would be proud to sport a cooking jacket like this:) I stamped Oliver on Xpress-it Cardstock (OMG, first time using it and I *HEART* it! Coloring is so easy on this paper!) with Tuxedo black ink and then paper pieced his clothes. Bakers twine is from The Twinery and I also used a Simply Chartruese button from PTI. 

Go on over to the Sparkle Creations blog for details on how to play and what you could win!! 

Thanks for stopping by today:)

5 comments:

Stephanie Kraft said...

This is just so sweet, Amber! LOVE his pieced chef jacket!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

LOVE this Amber! TOO cute for words!!

Sparkle said...

He is just darling!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Too cute!!!

Shaela said...

this is super cute! great job :)