Thursday, March 18, 2010

Unity Thursday!

Morning friends! Nothing better than a Friday Eve and Unity! I have a couple cards to share using the March KOM today! I have been so inspired to stamp with this kit that I went crazy and made TWO cards to share with you;)
I've had the idea for this fun card in my head for a few days! The color combo, the layout, the stamps, it all just went together exactly like I imagined! The colors are black, pure poppy (PTI), and the turqouise in-color by SU! (I forgot the name?) I loved this juke box from the March KOM as soon as I saw it! There are a couple fun sentiments that go along with it too, fun right?
This next card is a softer, more feminine card using the SAME KOM! That's what's great about these kits, there are so many stamps, all of varying styles, that just makes making a TON of DIFFERENT cards so easy! The papers (with the exception of the Lemon Tart and Rustic Cream cardstock by PTI) are all from the Caffinated Cropper kit, The Beez Kneez!
I love this happy little card and the vellum butterflies just make me smile!
Okay, well head on over to the Unity Blog for today's steals and deals! I think you will all agree, Angela has the BEST deals on the web and today is sure to be more of the same! You'll also get a list of all the sweet DT ladies playing along and bringing you KOM inspiration today! Hoepfully your kits are making their way to your door as we speak! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

13 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

great cards.. love them.. u are a rock star.. wow.. I love them both.. can't wait to get my kotm!

Vicki Burns said...

Just ordered the Beeez Kneez it~once again, you cost me money! LOL pI am soooooooo hooked on PTI paper, ribbon, and buttons!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ack! GENIUS out of paper, these are! I just ordered the Beez kit thanks to your gorgeous work w/ it! I'm so excited! These are two stunners, Amber! Miss ya! xoxo

Rona said...

Both of these are soooooo cute!! Thank you so much for inspiring us :)

Maren said...

YUMMO! :) These are AMAZING!!!

Unknown said...

O MY GOODNESS! fantastic work girl!!!! I've wanted to use that fence but didn't really know how so thanks for the inspiration!!!!!

Unknown said...

Amber, 'wow' to both of these cards! I love your juke box...and I think that looks like Bermuda Bay in-color c/s. And love how sunny and happy your second card is...totally a happy card to make you smile!

Fany said...

I love your first card !!!
The second one is very great too !

Robynccgirl said...

Great cards! Love the bright and soft colors! Great job!

Amy said...

I really need to get that KOM..:-) Love that Juke Box and you did an awesome job with it..and the second one is so soft and pretty!! Thank you so much for using the Beeez Kneeez kit today!!You are the best!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Stunning cards Amber! Love the colors you picked for both and your designs!

Heather said...

Love these! The yellow one stands out cause it's so fresh and fun and springy! Love it!

Rosie said...

Great cards Amber....check my blog for a prize for you! You're awesome!