Saturday, March 13, 2010

March Store Kit HOP!

This is my 2nd post today! Scroll down for my SFYTT sample:)

Today, the Unity Rockstars are showcasing the March Stampin' Store Kit, "Adventures in Happiness!" How much do you LOVE the name of this kit? It's SCREAMS fun!
Here's my card using that FAB tree and a fun sentiment!
I stamped the tree in Melon Mambo ink right on the card base and paper pieced a few of the "leaves" with some Bo Bunny paper. I also added some Star Dust Stickles on some of the leaves, you just can't really see it in the photo. The birds (from Birdie Inspiration) are stamped in Kiwi Kiss ink, and then I went over the wings with stickles, again:) I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Snow ink and then wrapped some white grosgrain ribbon. I got those adorable mini roses when I was shopping with Jessica in Nashville and I've been DYING to use them! SCORE! LOL!
Hop on over to Angela's blog for a complete list of all the DT members playing today, I'm sure you're in for a treat!
Remember, you can't buy this kit directly from the Unity website, you CAN buy them from any of the fantastic stores listed on THIS PAGE, just scroll to the bottom for a comprehensive list of all the stores!
Happy shopping, have a wonderful day!

20 comments:

StampinCathy said...

Your card is so pretty and just love that tree...ok love everything in this kit.

Scrapcollectr said...

Your card looks as delicious as spun sugar! So delicate and pretty (okay, effusive, but I'm the mom of two boys so I love delicate and pretty! lol) Beautiful card.
Cindy W.

Bonita Rose said...

fabulous card!

Unity Stamp Company said...

Super PRETTY! Love all the PINK! :)

Ashley Newell said...

Beautiful Amber!

Natalie said...

Love those colors, so pretty and the sentiment in white is perfect!

Robynccgirl said...

Beautiful! Love how you added the birds from one of my favorite kits! Great job!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! Gorgeous Amber! Love your tree and that big bow! Beautiful!

Shelley said...

Fabulous card with great colors!

Kerry said...

This is simply beautiful! I love the colors and that tree image is just so pretty!

farmhouse-story said...

so pretty-love the color combo!

jennifer mitten said...

Great card - I just love that tree!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

beautiful card--love the colors!

Rona said...

beautiful!! love the pink♥

FibreJunky said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! Love the colours!!!

Heather said...

Absolutely super fabulously cute! LOVE the design!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is sooooo beautiful!

maryanns said...

Love the colors of your card! The mini rose at the center of your bow is the perfect touch!

Carmen O. said...

Absolutely Beautiful! I love the sweet colors and paper piecing. Beautifully done!

Vickie Z said...

Wow...this is gorgeous!!