Monday, September 14, 2009

Eat, Drink, and be SCARY!

Today's theme for us Monday Challenge Girls is Halloween! I'm not overly fond of halloween cards, mostly cause I can't figure out what to do with them, lol! Halloween has never been a big holiday for me, I'm scared of the spooks! Ha! BUT thank goodness I had these sweet *not-spooky* little "Trick or Treat Peeps" by Unity Stamp Co.! And the fun sentiment is a Studio G stamp I got at Joanne's.
Be sure to check out the rest of the girls for their SpOoooOOoky cards:)
On another note, I had a wonderfully fantastic time on leave, and this weekend was great too! I went to the Air Force Ball with my sweetie and we had WAY TOO MUCH FUN! It's the 62nd Birthday of the US Air Force! I'm so proud to be a part of such an amazing group of American's...here's my gorgeous hunk of a hubby Billy and I--
I also got to paint my bedroom and guest bathroom this weekend which really sucked at the time but it's SO pretty now! WELL WORTH THE EFFORT!
So it being my first Monday back at work and all, I'm pretty tired so I'm gonna go read for a bit and head to bed early:) Ya'll have a GREAT WEEK! See ya tomorrow!


Card Recipe:
Stamps-Halloween Peeps (Unity), Sentiment (Studio G)
Paper-Black, Ripe Avacado, White (PTI), Purple (can't remember), Pumpkin Pie (SU!)
Ink-Pitch Black (Adirondack), Copics
Accessories-Ribbon (Michaels), Diamond Scalloped, Embossed Curve punches (EK Success), Brads (American Crafts)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amber this care is so adorable!!

You and Billy look so fabulous at the Ball!! Thanks for sharing that with us!!

Vicki Burns said...

Totally cute Halloween card. And since you don;t know want to do with them, you can send them my way. :)

LOVE this photo of you and your hunka hunka! Such a stunning couple! Both heroes, too. :)

Shemaine Smith said...

Totally cute card Amber! You and hubby look perfect together!

Justine said...

You two look amazing, love the double uniforms. I had forgotten that you were active duty also. Huge Hugs from Sicily, hope you can take a break now that some of these sneak peaks are out of the way?