Thursday, September 17, 2009

Day 2 Verve Sneak Peeks!

This is the first of two posts today! Rare I know and probably you like it best when I don't talk alot, lol! It's just a really busy week here on the ole blog!
I have a couple more cards to share with you with today's Sneak Peek sets, Starstruck and You Rock!
The first card is my card featured over on the Verve blog using Starstruck *a truly fantastic set!*
How fantastic is that background? I created it with the swirly star included in the stamp set. I stamped it with Pitch Black ink (Adirondack) and then stamped the smaller star in Ruby Red (SU!) inside the swirly star. I added some Gold Ice stickles to the swirls and also some red pearls (Kaiser Krafts). My favorite addition to this card is the Jute (PTI) stitches! It really shabbied the card up a bit *I think!*
This next card is using the new set called You Rock!
I wanted to use some girly colors so I used Berry Sorbet, Aqua Mist, and Sweet Blush (PTI). I stamped the star in Berry Sorbet ink. I have been LOVING my new punches, both of these are by EK Success (big scallops are Embossed Curve and I can't remember what the little scallops are called).
Don't forget to check out the Verve Blog for more peeks!

5 comments:

Christi said...

oooh, Amber, these are gorgeous! i have some new Verve (I blame you, btw) on my desk and I am determined that they are going to get inky tomorrow so that I can do some of this weeks challenges! smiles...

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful cards! I just love the bling you added to these cards.

Unknown said...

wow, love them!

Pat said...

Amber, your background is 'over the top' fantastic! I love it!

Patty

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh Amber, I love that background you created!!