Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Unity Sketch Challenge and a Color Challenge!

Top o' the mornin to ya! *Oh my, did I really just say that?*
So I have Unity's sketch challenge for the week (a day late) and my sample (also a day late)! Here's the sketch:
And here's my card:

The stamp set I used is called "Beach Days and Sun Rays", isn't that fun? The kit is awesome, lots of fun stamps in there! Perfect for a beachy scrapbook page too, of which I have several that need to be made! The paper I used is from Good Morning Sunshine by SU! If you want to play along with this weeks sketch check out {THIS} thread for the deets!
Have you heard that *THE* DONNA DOWNEY is going to be Hip Hopping with us this Thursday? I KNOW! So amazing, I really admire her, every project she makes is *wow!* I can't wait to Hip Hop with her! Make sure you stop in on Thursday for what I'm sure will be a Hip Hop for the record books! Also, if you love to blog hop, check out the World Record Inspirational Blog Hop that Angela is putting together! We're trying to get 200+ people to participate, wouldn't that be a fun blog hop?

Okay, my next card is for today's Color Challenge 206. These colors sound really odd together, but I actually like how they look! More Mustard, Rose Red, and Kiwi Kiss!
I used a new {to me} MFT set called "Who's that e-Girl?" LOVE the sentiments in this set! I'm actually sending this card out too, yeah me! LOL!
The image was colored with my Copics and the rhinestones are by Heidi Swapp. Everything else is SU!
Okie dokie peeps, I'm off to do some blurfing:) Have a great day...






8 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Both your cards look fabbylous :) I wanted to try the color challenge with the little kokeshi doll stamps you gave me but didn't have time before class. Maybe tomorrow morning...and I can't wait for my Hot Mama Unity stamp to get here, it's gonna get a serious workout!!

Christy Lynn said...

And they have new medieval stamps on the Whiff of Joy website. I'm so in trouble...I should never look at the banner ads on SCS!

Christy Lynn said...

And they have new medieval stamps on the Whiff of Joy website. I'm so in trouble...I should never look at the banner ads on SCS!

Christy Lynn said...

Oh whoops, I double posted...yeah, now you have FOUR comments in a row from me!! I think I need to just give it up for the night and go to sleep ;)

StampinCathy said...

Both your cards are fabulous and so inspiring. I just love your creative MOJO!

Stephanie Hargis said...

Wow Amber! You have been crankin' out some gorgeous cards girl! I just love your last few posts (as always)! You have been one busy stamper! :D Keep 'em coming girly!

((Hugs))

Karen said...

Fun color combo on your card....classy!!

AHadley said...

Just wanted to leave a comment to let you know I love your blog! I am on the Scrap 'N Art DT and we received Verve stamps so that's how I found you. Beautiful and inspiring!