Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Reverse Confetti March SFYTT



Hi there! I have a quick card to share today with this months' fabulous SFYTT!


I pulled out some NEW RC GOODIES for my card today!


I started by cutting the blue polka dot piece with the panel from the Tagged Tote Confetti Cuts. Next, I used the sun die from the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts and turned them into flowers! The little fence is a wood cut I got from Micaels, it's not a die. I cut out a couple birdies from The Tweet Life and colored them in with Tombow markers. The sentiment and banner are from Beautiful Banners cut out with the Beautiful Banners Confetti Cuts. The green scallops on the bottom are from the new Double Edge Wonky Scallop Border Confetti Cut. Lastly, I added some clouds from the Sun 'n Clouds Confetti Cuts and some buttons and twine!

Thanks for stopping by today, please check out the RC Blog for sketch details and a more inspiration!

***Please click the thumbnails to be taken right to the store!***
  

 




1 comment:

~amy~ said...

This is soooooooooooooo CUTE!!!