Monday, February 10, 2014

S.W.A.K!!!!

Hey there! I have a card to share today with this week's Retro Sketch!


As soon as I saw the sketch I knew what I wanted to do with it!


I am SO in love with Zentangles and the fun Dangles that you can create, and that's how I was inspired to make this card! I have arrow dangles! The arrows and the sentiment are from Crushin' by Reverse Confetti. I also used the hearts from the Love Note dies and the Double Edge Scallop Border!


Hope you had a great weekend are are ready for a brand new week! Thanks for stopping by today:)



6 comments:

Marisa said...

This is fabulous, Amber! Love how you used the arrows!

Katie Melhus said...

This caught my eye in the gallery it's awesome! Nice work :)

Katie Melhus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jw said...

What a great card! Love everything about it - especially the stitching!

Petra Swart said...

WOW, what a great card, Amber!! Love how you've done those arrows!! Really beautiful!!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Amber, your work always makes me sit back and say, WOW! This card is just another one of them. Thank you for sharing your talent. Bernadette