Wednesday, December 11, 2013

December Diva Dare

I'm up today on the Verve Blog! This month's Diva Dare is "Playing Favorites" so the girls are pulling out there favorite Verve creations for the year, or stamping up something new. I decided to stamp something new since I'm too lazy to go back through all my cards and choose favorites, lol!


First I stamped the presents from Borderline in the corners of the kraft card base. Then I added a piece of double-sided patterned paper and folded opposing corners in, so you could see the presents in the background. 


The flowers are from Poppy Birthday, another favorite stamp set from this year! Super fabulous Poppy building set, plus matching dies!


The sentiment is from Poppy Birthday and the scalloped frame is from Making a Statement.The frame was cut out with the coordinating Rounded Scallop Frame die. The faux stitching is a stamp from Borderline, love it! I also added some of the small banners from the Banner Bundle die set. 

Make sure you stop by the Verve Blog so you can see the original post and you'll also find details on how you can play along! Thanks for stopping by today :-)


1 comment:

MarvA1ix said...

This card belongs in a frame, in an art gallery. I could stare at it for a long time, just enjoying all the intricacies.