Sunday, September 15, 2013

Love You!

I am up on the Verve Blog today for this month's Diva Dare!


The dare this month is to create something inspired by TIC-TAC-TOE! 
I went pretty obvious with my design and chose to create a grid pattern, plus a line of three hearts:)



Supplies used:
Text Objects (background script font), Stronger Love (sentiment), Jotted Heart die

Thank you so much for stopping by today, head over to the Verve Blog for a little more details on my card and the challenge linky! 




6 comments:

Marisa said...

Love the three hearts in a row! Darling take on the Dare.

Maureen said...

Schmoopy, this is amazing! Wow! LOVE the colours, the layout and that fun twine!

Cathy said...

What an adorable card! The row of hearts of is a definite TIC-TAC-TOE! winner.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Amber, this is one of my favorite cards, EVER! LOVE the felt hearts, the stitching the random confetti dots, the twine.... everything! So gorgeous!

Lisa H. said...

love this! beatuiful colors.

Stacey Schafer said...

what a happy and sweet card, Amber! LOVE it so much...think I need the heart die now:)