Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Birthday Dash

Hi there! Has anyone else been busy or is it just me? In the past week, we've traveled to Washington and Montana and I'm just pooped! So that explains why no updates in a week:) But today, I have a fun card to share, that was supposed to be for the 10 minute Craft Dash, but ended up being a 45 minute craft marathon, lmbo!


Besides the 10 minute time constraint, the challenge was to use rose, light orange, and corn flower blue! The colors, I got! The time constraint? Not so much...I really did try, I just don't have it in me, lol!

I used three Reverse Confetti stamp sets for this card. the sentiment panel is from Celebrate Cake, the flags and "#" are from Arrows n' Elements, and the polka dots on the rose strip in the background is from Whole Lotta Dots!


Thanks for dropping in today, I have missed you *smooches!*

Stamp sets used:










1 comment:

Lisa H. said...

so super cute. that 10-minute card dash is HARD!!! love this 45 minute version.