Sunday, July 28, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch #111

Hello! I'm just getting back from an amazing little trip to San Diego, boy do I miss it already! Temps were in the 70's, and now I'm back home in Phoenix sweltering in the triple digits again! Thank goodness for air conditioning!

While I was gone, I missed posting my sample for this week's Deconstructed Sketch. Seems like the more expensive the hotel, the less they offer you. Internet was $25 a day in the room so we passed that by, lol! NO THANKS! My iphone got me by for the few days:) Anyways, here's this week's sketch

Deconstructed Sketch 111

This was a fun little sketch! I hope you can play along:) Here's my sample using goodies from Reverse Confetti!


Can you tell I had fun? Ha! I love my Reverse Confetti stamps!!! They are so fun to mix and match. For this card, I used Inner Rock Star and Arrows n' elements.
In this picture, you can see I used one of the arrows from Arrows n' Elements and stamped it in a rainbow of colors to create the striped design. The stars and sentiment are from Inner Rock Star.


Here, the "Take Note" is from Arrows n' Elements. I also used some spray mist from Heidi Swapp and sprayed just the upper right hand corner. I was wanting more of a splotchy spray, but it came out pretty fine. I still love it! I finished this little embellished corner with some buttons, washi, twine, and die cut star border.

Hope you can play along with us this week! Stop by Jen's Blog for challenge details! Thanks for stopping by today:)




2 comments:

B.McLeod said...

I really like your card. Love all the layers and the colors too. Great card!

Niki Estes said...

Love this! Great colors and embellishments and I love the stamped patterned paper strips!