Tuesday, March 5, 2013

RCC78-Spring is in the Air



Hey everyone! Welcome to a new challenge from the RCC design team! This month, our challenge is Spring is in the Air! I don't know about you guys, but spring is pretty much here in Arizona! We have some lovely 78 degree weather to look forward to today, so I am FEELIN' this challenge!


What's more springy than a bunch of flowers? I used a whole bunch of Verve on this card. The flowers are from Surely Goodness (and the matching Goodness Flowers die set), the butterfly from So Fluttery (and the matching Flutterby die), the leaves from Dream Big (and matching Dreamy Leaves die set), and the Classy Label die (which I stamped the "Thanks a Bunch" on). The Hola Chica is from Chicks Rule and is stamped on a banner from the Flag it Die Set.

Now go on to THE BLOG and see what the rest of my team mates have come up with for you today, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Love how you used the flowers and leaves to make the arrangement and this is one of my favorite colour combos.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So gorgeous, Amber!

Graphic Designers said...

It's a great thought on designing.. Keep going in such a way..