Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Deconstructed Sketch No. 87

Hey there, friends! Its' been awhile since I've posted, I hate that I have to work, haha! I miss the days where all I had to do all day was catch up on Days of our Lives and STAMP! 
Alas, I must work...and time has a way with escaping me;)

Today I have a card for the new Deconstructed Sketch! Check this fabulous sketch out!


Super fun! Obviously, I took some liberties with this sketch and strayed just a BIT! But you can still see all the main elements, and that's what really matters;)


The stamps are from Cas-Ual Friday's! I have had this set for awhile and just really love it. I had this idea IMMEDIATELY upon looking at the sketch! Weird how that happens:)

Papers are from MME. The blue (Nightshade), red (Paver Red), and green (Jelly bean) are all from MFT. The buttons are also from MFT, as are the flag and Oval stax dies! 

Make sure to check out the rest of the team's blogs this week! We have some new team members that are just amazing and you don't want to miss their creations! 

Donna Wardle (Donna is on vacation for January)

6 comments:

Dawn Easton said...

Oh this is awesome....love all the banners overlapping and the sewing you added!

Jen Shults said...

This is so so fun Amber! I LOVE those stamps and what a great idea to stamp them on the banners!

tracey said...

This is just beautiful Amber. Great interpretation of Jen's sketch.

tracey said...

This is just beautiful Amber. Great interpretation of Jen's sketch.

Crestajune said...

Great card, Amber! I love the stitching and the sentiments on the banners. Fantastic details!

Bev Gerard * TexasGrammy said...

Rich and wonderful! Fab colors, and lovin' your turned version of the DC sketch!