Thursday, October 18, 2012

Deconstructed Sketch #74

I have a quick card to share today using this week's Deconstructed Sketch #74! Fantastic sketch, hope you can play along with us! Here's what you'll be working with:

Deconstructed Sketch No. 74

Here's my card using a Verve's Happy Birthday Plain Jane and some MFT dies!

The papers I used are from Cosmo's Baby Jane line and I used the jumbo fishtail, harlequin (the diamond border) and flower medley dies from MFT! I think the colors in this paper pad are perfect for generic birthday cards, I really love how this one came out!
I hope you can play along with us this week, see THIS POST for challenge details and a linky tool to add your card!

Now visit my team mates and see what they've come up with:) Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous Birthday card, Amber!! Love the papers and your fabulous take on the sketch!!