Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello, Chica!!


Hey there SFYTT fans! If you are new to “SFYTT,” it stands for SKETCH FOR YOU TO TRY. I didn’t think that I would be doing this for the past several years, or I would have been a little more clever with the title of it! LOL!
Hopefully you have caught onto the new-ish format that we are rockin’ this year. Here’s recap of what we have going on with our posts…
The sketch for the ENTIRE MONTH is posted on the FIRST SATURDAY of the month and all of the SFYTT Sisters have a blog post with the sketch, card, etc.
Then…on the 2nd {and 3rd} Saturdays half of the sisters posts again.
Finally, within the last few days of the month all of the sisters post again.
Come here or to the SFYTT Facebook Page for updates. Are you a fan yet?

I think you're going to LOVE our March Sponsor...they've just had a really fun release and are now getting ready to celebrate their first birthay! That's right, I'm talking about none other than The Craft's Meow!!

The Craft's Meow

Here's our sketch for the month...a new favorite for me!


And here's my card using a new release from TCM, called "Tweet of You"


I wanted my card to be pink and black, I knew that before anything! It's been so long since I've pulled out this favorite color combo! I think this chic stamp set is just the set to pair with the color combo too;) I even added some bling to the bird cage and sentiment circle!


I cut the bird out and she's sitting on the cage on a dimensional dot! Loooove this stamp set, so many adorable cages and different ways to display them!

Tweet of You

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Make sure you play along with us this month and link your cards up on THIS POST on Jen's blog! Here are some challenge deets in case you're a new player:)


Here's more inspiration from the sisters!!


3 comments:

jen del muro said...

super duper cute!!

Marisa said...

Darling card, Jackie :)

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Oh Amber, what a terrific card! I love the pink and black and the way you embellished with rhinestones. Perfection!!! Thank you so much for showcasing Tweet of You in such a great way. I really appreciate the shout out!

Hugs,
Lisa