Monday, January 30, 2012

SCRS #72 - Superbowl time!!!

Who's ready for another Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps challenge??? This week, we're talking FOOTBALL! 

scrsc72

Now, I'm not a HUGE football fan, but I do watch it if my husband has it on.


Our favorite team is the Oakland Raiders so I went with Raiders colors for my card! Black, Gray/silver, and I had to add a pop of color in there too, lol! Here's my card using Lantern Rin--


Rin is stamped on Neenah cardstock and colored with Copics. 


The papers are from Bazzill and the flowers are by Prima. The vines coming out either side of the flower bundle is the Leafy Sprigs die set Sunny Days stamp set by Verve.


Make sure to head over to the SCRS challenge blog for details! If you want to play along, just create a card and link it up on the linky tool on the blog! Can't wait to see your creations:) Now go visit these sweet ladies and leave them some love!!

   Amber Hight 
     Danielle Lounds 
     Debbie Carriere 
    Kim Yu
     Shaela Odd


2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a beautiful card--I LOVE that coloring! WOW! Stunning flower too! BEAUTIFULLY done:)

Unknown said...

So beautiful, Amber! Love how you colored Rin and your leaf/flower bundle!