Monday, October 17, 2011

BOO to YOU!!

Hey there! Do you like surprises? Julee is releasing a new Halloween set TODAY! This sweet and spooky little set is just in time to create a fun card or gift for a friend!


We have a limited supply of Boo to You available on the website today with more arriving in the coming weeks, but we can’t guarantee the re-stocking will be here in time for Halloween. So if you’ve got to have it, grab it fast! 

Here's my card...


I have been purging my craft room for the past day or so and found a ton of older 12x12 patterned papers that haven't seen the light of day in quite awhile, so I decided to use some:) I think this argyle pattern is from MME's Fine and Dandy collection. 
For the ghosts, I stamped them and then outlined them with my T2 Copic marker, and then went over that with Ice Stickles. Nothing scary about a sparkly ghost, right?;)



Don't you loooove the font combinations in this set? I'm crazy about them! And please, look away from the crooked line of buttons, lol! I attached them with glue dots, and the glue dots appear to be running away in different directions with my buttons, lol, doh! 

If you think you've seen this layout before, you're RIGHT! It's our SFYTT layout for the month of October!
 Click HERE to go to Jen Del Muro's blog to see the sketch post and details on how you can win a whole bunch of crafty fun this December!

Thanks for stopping by today:)


3 comments:

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, how cute is that!! Love it! Wish I was there to help you go through your craft room, it'd be like going to a mega-giant-enormous craft store :D

Dawn Easton said...

CUTE!!! I love the added sparkles!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I would have NEVER thought to use that paper, but it totally works!! Love this!!