Sunday, March 6, 2011

Viva la Verve! March Week 2--Love's Flower


Hello there! I had some time to get crafty today while my honey was taking care of some training he has to do. My first thought was to jump on this week's Viva la Verve sketch! Charmaine is the hostess this week and she came up with a really fun sketch! Check this out:


I love how everything is sort of bunched in the lower half, it leaves a lot of room for "white space" which I really love! I don't usually leave a lot of white space, but I do love the look:)
Here's my card using an old favorite stamp set, Love's Flower--


I really really REALLY love this color combination! I pulled it from the patterned paper which is Hattie from the Stella & Rose collection by MME! You know what I love about the MME 6x6 paper pads? The papers are STILL double sided! The papers I used on this card come from the same sheet, front and back! Sweet, right? Love that! I slapped on some green pearls (Recollections by Michaels) and some sweet vellum butterflies and tied some ribbon on the card front! The card base is Enchanted Evening (PTI).

Want to play along? If you play along ALL month you could win the next month's stamp release! That's like Christmas!!
Go >>>HERE<<< to see the challenge thread and all the deets! Hope to see you over there:)

Also, don't forget to check out the current sale at the Verve store! Click on the banner to see all the stamp sets on sale:)

Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back tomorrow for my Mystery Monday post!!

6 comments:

Fi said...

oooh, I love this card! I'm not really a blue person but that looks just gorgeous and I LOVE the vellum butterflies (I am a BIG fan of butterflies!!!) TFS :o)

Maureen said...

love those vellum butterflies and all the pearly bling!! This was a fun sketch! The power went off last night while I was writing reports!! EEK!! So I had to go to bed...unfortunately it's back on! LOL AND we got about 6 inches of snow! ACK!!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Amber! Love the color combo and those gorgeous butterflies. Hoping you had a wonderful visit in the US :)

Tasha said...

Wow this is very striking and so pretty, love that colour combo
love tasha xx

Crafty Math Chick said...

These are both so lovely Amber!
~Meredith

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Amber, this is such an AWESOME card! I love the colors and those fun pearls.