Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Strippin' it down!

Hi there! I know I have been quiet again, it's been a long week at work plus my sweet husband has shared his nasty cold with me, so I've been kind of out of it for the past couple days! I do have a card I can share though, and it should have been posted LAST Wednesday! 
As you know (or maybe you didn't, but now you do!), every other Wednesday there is a fun challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! This week's challenge is a "Strip it down" challenge, to use NO MORE than TWO layers of dp on your card! Easy enough, right? I know you can do it!
I just LOVE these Popcorn Bears by Crafter's Companion, aren't they precious? I especially love this one, Smile the Popcorn Bear, and all his fun balloons:) I colored the image in with Copics on Neenah cardstock.  The dp I used is from Basic Gray. I also used some blue Hero Arts rhinestones on the balloon and the border (cut with an MFT die). OH and one last embellie I used was that Prima rose bud on the ribbon! 

I hope you go and give the challenge a try! All you have to do to be eligible to win is use a stamp carried by the 7 Kids Store! That should be SUPER easy because Tab carries about ANYTHING you can imagine;) The DT will be choosing our top 3 favorites and those lucky ladies will get a fun "I made a Splash" Top 3 blinkie and one lucky random winner will win a Scor-it-All board! So go strip it down and link your card up on the 7 Kids Challenge Blog! 

You have until NOON August 31st to get your card linked, good luck:)

2 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just one gorgeous and inspiring card. Love you take on this challenge.

Linda said...

OMG!!! What a cute card! Haven't done my card yet... must get busy. Love your card!

Hugs, Linda